In 2003, The South Florida High School Football Program was created by and is currently a production of Arena Advertising & Sports Marketing. The program is a comprehensive combination of multiple media outlets & key grass root elements to cover, reach & dominate high school football followers.
The combined media elements for the program are:
- TV: Our 30 minute TV show on NBC6 airing at Noon each Sunday during the season The show hosts are Joe Zagacki, Don Bailey, Jr., along with Joe Rose and recruiting analysis Larry Blustein.
- Radio: Our play-by-play broadcast of the premier Game of the Week each Friday night on 560WQAM
- Grassroots: Turn-key grassroots marketing activation including banners, in-stadium PA announcements, display spaces, and sampling opportunities.
- National Signing Day TV Special: This TV show is broadcast LIVE in Prime Time on NBC6 @ 7:00pm in February on the evening of National Signing Day. The 30 minute show is a celebration for all players, coaches and families. This is the country's first and only local Signing Day special celebration recapping who signed where, which colleges did well plus interviews with areas top players and LIVE signings by the most highly recruited players.
- On line: This dedicated website supported by our Facebook fan page and our Twitter feed
The audience we serve consists of 200,000 parents, relatives of players and students, members of the community, school faculty, and high school students along with their siblings. Of this audience 80% of them are 18+ with a split of 50% male and 50% female.
Level of Interest is based on the local talent:
We are able to be successful each year due to the tremendous support from our partners and that each year South Florida repeatedly produces the best high school football players in the state and subsequently the nation. The over the past 7 years of the show:
- 5 of the past 7 ESPN National Champion are from the Sunshine State
- 8 State Champions from our area including: Miramar, Northwestern, Norland, St. Thomas, American Heritage and Booker T.
- This past year 330+ players sign to play at top 30, D1 Universities (the area avg. about 275 players signing) #1 in the country.
- In the 2011 NFL Draft, 2 of the top 18, players draft in the first round played in Miami-Dade and Broward county- both covered by our show.
- In 2011 NFL draft 19 local players were drafted by NFL teams
- Dade County is ranked #1 and Broward County is ranked #3 in production of and origination of current NFL players in the league.
Here is what the national media and coaches think of our local talent:
- Sports Illustrated: "The Sunshine State has produced more BCS conference players that any other, the state produces the most players per capita." SI.com
- Rivals High:
- Florida wins the bigger honor: It has the highest percentage of football players heading to a Division I FBS program. Dallas Jackson, Rivals High, 02/07/11.
- In 2011, 344 players from the state Florida signed with a college. #1 per capita in the nation, over California and Texas. 02/07/11 (Over 100 of these players attended our Signing Day Show last year)
- "I believe Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties have more talent than any other region in the country," said Jaime Newberg, Rivals.com
- In 2011, 20% of the top 50 and 18% of the Top 100 Nationally Ranked players are from the Sunshine State; almost 50% of those are from South Florida! Rivals.com
- In a recent study by Rivals from last year's National Signing Day comes as no surprise. Of the 344 Florida signees, well over 100 came to our Signing Day Primetime Show last week.
- Coach Urban Meyer: "We'll always be real aggressive here because there are more NFL players from this area than any in the Country." and "Five hours from our doorsteps are the finest players in America" Urban Meyer, former Head Coach, Univ. of Florida discussing the recruiting battles in South Florida.
How We Give Back:
The program and our partners have combined to give back over $80,000 in a combination of 80 scholarships and direct donations to local schools. We created the scholarship program to reward students who excel in academics and athletic. All student athletes are eligible for our scholarships not specifically football players.
Too learn more and to receive more detailed information about how your company and brand can own the high school football sporting experience, by far the regions most popular and well-attended amateur sporting/community experience, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org